TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Effective Date: Tuesday January 17th 2016
• Your contract for the purchase of Ticket(s) is formed as soon as We have processed Your payment and will expire immediately after the performance of the Event for which You purchased Ticket(s). However, any purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks and Your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed Our verification processes.
• It is Your responsibility to check Your Ticket(s) as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your Ticket(s) on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
• All Sales are final. Ticket(s) cannot be cancelled or refunded after purchase unless the performance is cancelled or rescheduled, or where there is a material change to the program of the Event.
• You are at your own risk for personal arrangements including travel, accommodation, or hospitality relating to the event which have been arranged by You. These terms and conditions are governed by the law of the State of Massachusetts. If any provision (or portion thereof) contained here as found by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision (in whole or in part) shall, to the extent required, be deemed not to form part of these Terms and Conditions, and the validity, legality, and enforceability of the other provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected or impaired thereby. If any such provision (or portion thereof) is held invalid or unenforceable with respect to particular circumstances, it shall remain in full force and effect in all other circumstances.
• If You are collecting Your Ticket(s) from the Venue box office, You must have an acknowledgement of order sent by Us to You, and the credit/debit card used by You to purchase Ticket(s). You may also be required to present Your photo ID.
• Your Ticket(s) will only be delivered to the billing address of the debit/credit card holder unless We specifically offer You the ability for Ticket(s) to be sent to an alternative address.
• If You select “Print at Home” Your Tickets will be delivered as an eticket to the email address provided when You registered on the Site. Your eticket must be printed; entry will be denied if the eticket is presented on mobile or tablet device. • Your eticket must be clearly printed on plain, clean, white paper. Problems with printing will not be Our responsibility or the responsibility of the Venue.
• Unauthorized duplication of Your eticket may prevent Your admittance to the Event. ATG is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorized duplication. ATG reserves the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders (and may credit the original purchaser the face value, which will constitute full remuneration). A hard copy duplicate ticket issued by ATG, will render the original eticket null and void. If you do not select “Print at Home” your Tickets will be delivered in accordance with clauses 4.2 to 4.7 set within the full Terms and Conditions.
• Your contract for the purchase of Ticket Related Voucher(s) is formed as soon as We have processed Your payment and will expire 18 months after purchase. However, any purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks and Your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed Our verification processes.
• Any individual retail products included in a Ticket Related Voucher(s) (as part of the Ambassador Experience) are subject to availability and to change. ATG reserves the right to substitute any advertised products with items of equal or greater value.
• Where a Ticket Related Voucher(s) is purchased to include liquor then proof of age may be required upon exchange of the voucher at the venue. The venue reserves the right to refuse to serve customers believed to be under age.
• If we are unable to settle any dispute by negotiation, any disputes, claims or controversies arising from or related to your Tickets, or between you and Us, the Event Partner, the Promoter or the Venue regarding such matters, shall be submitted by Us to mediation and if the matter cannot be resolved through mediation, it shall be submitted for binding arbitration. Unless the parties agree otherwise, any mediation and/or arbitration shall take place in the State of New York, County of New York, and shall be administered by and pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). Disputes shall be arbitrated on an individual basis. There shall be no right or authority for any claims or disputes to be arbitrated or litigated on a class action basis or in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or other persons similarly situated. No arbitration award or decision shall be given preclusive effect as to the issues or claims in any dispute with anyone not a party to that arbitration. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any rights arising by reason of your Ticket purchase (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury, and you specifically waive any right to be a member of a class action lawsuit for any claim, dispute or controversy arising from or related to your Ticket(s). Should You have any queries or complaints relating to Your Ticket purchase please contact Our Customer Care team on 888-616-0272. We will acknowledge all customer correspondence within 24 hours.